Many of the most experienced, skilled and dedicated men and women in the construction industry comprise the E.E. Reed team. Working as a cohesive unit with our clients and consultants,
E.E. Reed’s talented professionals help assure that the highest standards of quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness are met on every project we complete.
This demand for excellence applies not only to project management team members, but also to E.E. Reed’s personnel in the field. E.E. Reed’s own on-site professionals regularly perform and supervise all earthwork, concrete forming, placing and finishing, rough/finish carpentry, general labor, millwork, rebar installation, and steel precast/tilt-panel erection.
These “self-performed” services afford clients of E.E. Reed a number of benefits:
- Highly competitive concrete forming, placing and finishing costs
- Elimination of second-tier subcontractor markup
- Conformity to E.E. Reed’s strict quality-control standards
- Exacting control of project pace and timeline
- Single point of accountability for work performed